Weekend Wellness Journey
Struggling to find time for a full re-boot? Why not JOIN Us for a Weekend of Wellness? Starting Friday Evening and finish after lunch on Sunday, it’s a great way to escape the routine, reconnect with nature and rejuvenate your soul.
Located on the beautiful Clarence River in Northern NSW this is an amazing opportunity to be guided safely through exciting rapids and spend precious time in a pristine remote wilderness, much of which is only accessible by river.
Get a group of 8 – 12 friends together we can organise a trip at a time of year that suits you. Great for birthdays, reunions, bucks/hens parties.
A holistic adventure for adults designed to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
2 days 2 nights | Starts Friday and return on Sunday
Clarence River, Northern NSW
- Qualified Outdoor & Environmental Education Teachers, Whitewater Instructors & Guides
- Holistic Body-Mind-Soul Wellness sessions run by our Psychosomatic Therapist
- Delicious Nutritious Food for your entire stay which includes Spray-free, Local, Organic, Sustainable produce
- Wilderness Camping under more than 5 stars, with nights spent relaxing by the fire
- A Natural Adrenalin rush – from paddling fun rapids and jumping off big rocks
- Canoes, Paddles, Barrels, Lifejackets, Helmets and all other rescue gear
- Wilderness First Aid kit and Satellite Phone
- Campsites and National Park Permits
If you would like to book a post trip massage for $100 just add it to your cart.